منتدى خروبي سليمان
مرحبا بزوار منتدى خروبي سليمان
منتدى خروبي سليمان
مرحبا بزوار منتدى خروبي سليمان
منتدى خروبي سليمان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى خروبي سليمان

منتدى ديني ثقافي تعليمي وترفيهي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

كيفية كتابة رسالة طلب عمل بالإنجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
kherroubi
Admin

المساهمات : 721
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/11/2011
الموقع : Chlef

كيفية كتابة رسالة طلب عمل بالإنجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: كيفية كتابة رسالة طلب عمل بالإنجليزية   كيفية كتابة رسالة طلب عمل بالإنجليزية Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Dear sir/ Madam

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is REBBOUH SAMIHA and I would am writing to get a chance of work in your Organization.
I belive that I would be well suited to the Position and would like to meet to discuss this matter further at your convenience.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future,
Best regards,

Dear Sir, As advertised in your career website, I would like to apply for the above job as an Electrical & instrument Project Engineer or any other related engineering position within your organization. As you will see from my enclosed CV, I graduated with a Bachelor (Hons) degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the University of xxxxxxx. I have gained both analytical and practical skills necessary to solve sophisticated technical problems. After graduation, I joined xxxxxx as zzzzzzll Engineer where I have to xxxxxxx.
One of my strengths is the ability to bring together diverse groups under the banner of a common theme and to create an effective working team that achieves results and produces high quality deliverables. I can overcome tedious challenges even under pressure and in critical situations. I am highly motivated, creative team player with excellence in adapting to new businesses, teams and environments. In addition to that, I am communicating fluently in Arabic and English.
I would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your organization and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

"References available upon request"

A sample of a job or employment

Sir,

I read your announcement published in the newspaper ..... In its issue dated ............ The existence and function ....... Vacant in your organization and I would like to extend to fill the post.
Received a certificate ......................... From the University of ........ In (name of country), and worked after graduation from (name of company, if any) as (position) in the first place and then (the function name), and remained in this company for ten years, then moved (the name of the new post) at (name of company) and still worked.
I want to leave this job because of (the reasons for it) In the absence of work include the reasons that it deems appropriate to seek jobs in the company.

Enclose herewith copies of school certificates and certificates of expertise, also enclose a copy of the biography of my life.
I look forward with confidence to work in your organization thriving, and I assure you that I will perform my duties with utmost honesty and sincerity.

Long Live
The name of the job-seeker
Title
Contact Phone‏

نموذج رسالة طلب عمل

Sample 2
Application Letter

Example:
P.O. Box 444
Postal Code 555
Tel: 9555667
March 14th ,2002

Mr. Ali Said Ahmed
Manager of Human Resources
The New Tec Corporation
P.O. Box 777, Postal Code 555 Ruwi
Fax # 767676

Dear Mr. Ali

I am applying for the position of Systems Analyst, which was advertised on May 11th with the Center for Career Guidance at Sultan Qaboos University. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.

I have a Bachelors in Management Information Systems from Sultan Qaboos University. In Your position requires experience in computer systems, financial application software, and end-user consulting. With my having majored in Management Information Systems, I have training on mainframes, minicomputers, and microcomputers as well as with a variety of software programs and applications. My practical experience in my university’s computer center as a programmer and as a student consultant for system users gave me valuable exposure to complex computer operations. Additionally, I worked as a cooperative education student in computing operations for a large bank where I gained knowledge of financial systems. My enclosed CV provides more details on my qualifications.

My background and career goals seem to match your job requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested in the position and in working for your corporation. Your corporation has an excellent reputation and comes highly recommended to me.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. I am available for a personal interview to discuss further my qualifications. I shall contact you next week to see if a meeting can be arranged. Should you need to reach me, please feel free to call me at 9555667 and the address listed above.

Yours Sincerely,

Ali Hammed

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://hanichat.forumalgerie.net

كيفية كتابة رسالة طلب عمل بالإنجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» كيفية كتابة قصــة
» بحث حول أمنة حيدر بالإنجليزية
» بحث بالإنجليزية حول الكمبيوتر ومكوناته ودورها وكيفية وضع إيميل وصور
» كيفية التحضير لشهادة البكالوريا

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى خروبي سليمان :: الفئة الثالثة :: منتدى التربية والتعليم :: منتدى البحوث :: بحوث باللغات الأجنبية-
انتقل الى: